Away from the noise of the yachts and from the crowded night clubs of Emerald Coast, this tour will let you discover the real Sardinia, with its beautiful landscapes, wildlife, its heady fragrance, its crystal sea, its hospitable people... all this will remain in your heart.
Arrive in Arbatax, Olbia or Cagliari
Transfer by car or motorcycle on a farm overlooking the beautiful bay of Cala Gonone (2-3 nights).
Nestled in the National Park of Gennargentu, overlooking the sea with a breathtaking view, surrounded by wilderness, this farm run by a young couple will give you the opportunity to enjoy a complete relaxation and the surrounding nature; great possibility of excursions around (even to the beaches)… warm welcome typical of Sardinia.
- paths for the beaches
- Ghivine woods / Nuraghe Mannu
- Tiscali (visit to the rests of the oldest village of Sardinia)
- So Gorropu Canyon: a path along this suggestive canyon
- boat trip to the caves and to the coves of the coast.
- visit to the characteristic villages: Orgosolo, Oliena, Mamoiada, Roseo, Fonni.
Transger to Fonni (possible 1 night accommodation in a farm)
- Bruncu Spina mountain (during winter it's possible to ski)
- Gennargentu National Park
Transfer to the Costa Verde
Accommodation in a charming hotel converted from a building belonging to the mining complex (for loading material on ships), located directly on the beach, surrounded by wildlife: a crystalline sea, the highest sand dunes in Europe, lush vegetation… a real oasis of peace
- Marceddì laguna: Marceddì laguna: a place of scenic and natural interest, an important place of reproduction of many amphibians, migratory birds, flamingos.
- ancient mines complex of Ingurtosu/Montevecchio
- Excusrions over the dunes (also by quad)
- Sand Dunes of Torre dei Corsari